- Where can I see the latest news?
Look at the News section on our website, be the first to know about using investor email alerts.
- Who are the Company's Registrars?
Computershare Investor Services Plc
PO Box 82
Bristol, BS99 7NH
- Who are the Company's Lawyers?
One, St Pauls Churchyard
London EC4M 88H
- Who are the Company's Brokers?
4 Coleman Street
London, EC2R 5TA
- How can I contact Sorbic International?
For investor relations enquiries and all other enquiries please visit our contact us page
- When does your fiscal year end?
The Group’s year ends on the 30 September.
- Where are your shares traded?
The shares are traded on AIM, the Alternative Investment Market operated by the London Stock Exchange
- What is the stock symbol for Sorbic International?
- What is the Company's general business strategy?
Click here to view our Strategy Statement
- How do I register a change of address?
Please contact the Registrar in writing if you have any changes in circumstances, providing your current and new details together with your share certificate number, if possible.
Last updated 07 Jun 2010